- have worked with a demanding boss who made you feel inadequate
- were raised by a domineering parent who had to be right about everything
- dated someone who demanded lots of emotional maintenance but never reciprocated
- had family members who challenged and criticized incessantly
- were friends with someone who seemed to require you walk on eggshells around them,
you were more than likely dealing with a narcissist.
The Narcissist: A User's Guide will help you understand the bewildering ways a narcissist will manipulate circumstances to blame you for everything and make you believe it. You’ll be able to see how a narcissist will use your weak points and words against you for control in the relationship. But more importantly, this e-book is going to help you fight your way out of a harmful situation.
Defending against a narcissist and leaving the relationship may be the most difficult things someone may face. The Narcissist: A User’s Guide provides encouragement, strategies and tips you can use to neutralize and, ultimately, negate a narcissist’s influence.
Learn more with the Home Page link at the top.